Friday, September 10, 2010

Georgetown Neighborhood in DC

On my 2+ weeks stay in Winchester, the home office for US Army Corps of Engineers - Middle East District, prior to my arrival to the UAE back in March, I had a chance to visit DC again. Although I have had several revisits to DC before, I had not been to the Georgetown neighborhood since I interned for US Nuclear Regulatory Agency in 1984-1985. I walked around the main thoroughfare of Georgetown, shopped for a few things I needed in the UAE, and ate lunch there on a nice sunny during this past visit of DC.

I did not take too many pictures. It was such a nice day, which was a drastic change in weather from the previous weeks. I walked around the main business thoroughfares, as well as the residential streets. The following are a few of those photos:








No comments:

Post a Comment