Thursday, July 8, 2010

Congratulations, Mia and Joyce

Mia and Joyce, both nieces of mine, recently graduated from the University of Washington. (Go Huskies!) I wish both of them my heartiest congratulations. I am beaming with pride on their great achievement. I am sure their parents are many times more proud of their accomplishments.

Mia and Joyce continue the spate of family members who graduated recently from higher ed: Mek, James, Aldrin, and Michael. I am confident that Janice and Jerome are soon to follow. There is a host of nephews, nieces, great nephews, and great nieces who are waiting in the wings.

Joyce and Mia with Janice, who is soon to follow in their footsteps, between them:



Joyce with her immediate family.



Mia with her immediate family.

No comments:

Post a Comment