Saturday, March 19, 2011

IHOPping

Last week on my second day back in Seattle, I was craving pancakes and waffles.   You can always count on IHOP (International House of Pancakes) for this type of food.  I had three young great nephews and a great niece sleep over at my place.  On a rainy Saturday morning, I took all four of them to IHOP.   Two of them were going to celebrate their birthday later that afternoon with a party at my house.  The third birthday celebrant was not with us that morning.

I knew some of them would not be able to eat all their food even if they ordered from a kid's menu.  So I ordered only coffee for myself.  I got my helpings of pancakes, eggs, and bacon from their plates.  The food was not spectacular, but we all had a great time eating breakfast together.




1 comment: