Saturday, December 26, 2009

My Sister's Garden

As I stated in my previous posting, all the traveling and lack of sleep caught up with me causing fatigue, stress, and strained neck. I was taken to two different doctors because I was getting dizzy and light-headed. Both doctors recommended rest and relaxation for me. So my second day in the Philippines was spent at my sister's house in Cuyapo. When I wasn't sleeping or watching tv, I was walking around my sister's small garden, taking photos.

My sister's garden is an eclectic mix of broken potteries, old West style accessories, and frog figurines to complement the collection of flowers, fruit trees, and vegetables plants. The garden needs some sprucing up, but all in all, the garden is a pleasant oasis. The following are some of the photos I took:

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

My Sister's Garden

See additional pictures of the garden by clicking on any of the photos to take you to my flickr page.

No comments:

Post a Comment