Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back in Seattle Again

I will be flying back to Seattle in less than 20 hrs. from the Philippines. We are headed to Manila shortly from my hometown of Cuyapo, Nueva Ecija. I don't have my camera to computer connection accessories, so you'll have to wait for photos during the Philippines part of my visit from Germany.

I had a little bit of a setback when I arrived here last week. I saw two doctors to check my condition. I felt serious discomfort in my neck, and in turn, I had recurring spells of lightheadedness. Travel and lack of sleep have taken its toll on me, but I am now well rested and feel much better.

I am ready to celebrate Christmas in Seattle with family. Mia, I will be texting you with my schedule. Please pick me up Tuesday morning. See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. No leakage problems I hope!

    Merry Christmas!

    Email me, I've got a friend in Seattle who knows very few people and has never had Korean food. If you'll have time, let me know and I'll try to get her number and you can treat her to a Korean meal. I'll pay you back when I see you, I still owe you for buying the schweinhaxe at the Rausch!

    ReplyDelete