Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone! Wishing all the the best for 2009.

I am back in Wiesbaden. I got back Monday – the flight was delayed and the luggage retrieval took a bit longer than normal. I am not sure when the snow hit the Frankfurt area, but when my flight arrived at 1100 in the morning the area was already covered in snow. Wiesbaden does not have as much snow but it is bitterly cold. The temperature has been hovering in the mid-teens to low twenty’s.

I had a good Seattle visit during the holidays. It was the worst December weather Seattle experienced in a long time. Due to the weather and my car being down, I was not able to do everything that I wanted to do while in Seattle. I thank Mia and Joyce for the use of their cars. This year’s Christmas day party was probably one of the better ones. The party was almost postponed to a later date because of weather. It was great to see in person for the first time the new additions to the family, Siena and Jayan. My apologies to a few friends that I was not able to visit while I was in Seattle.

I will post pictures from the Christmas party at a later date. The following picture is from New Year’s Day after a late lunch at Sea Garden Restaurant. It has become tradition that I take my younger nieces, nephews, great-nieces, and great-nephews for lunch or dinner at the Sea Garden Restaurant in Seattle. As always, the food was great and the company was precious.


1 Jan 09, After Sea Garden Lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment