Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome Back Treats

I am back in Abu Dhabi after being away for about 40 days.  I left my house in Seattle at 4:45AM on 3 Jan and arrived at my apartment in Abu Dhabi at 9PM on 4 Jan.  That is a total of 29+ hours of travel time -- Seattle to Dallas, Dallas to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Abu Dhabi, and a couple of layover wait in Dallas and Frankfurt.

I am somewhat glad to be back.  I have roughly 2 1/2 months to finish out here in Abu Dhabi before I return to Seattle.  It was nice to have treats (chocolates, cookies, and marzipan stollen or german bread) awaiting on my dining room table.



It's been tough the first two days of work because of the adjustment to the time difference of 12 hours between Seattle and Abu Dhabi.  Luckily, I have Friday and Saturday off to fully adjust.

No comments:

Post a Comment